Searching for new homes in Augusta, GA?
Hughston Homes is one of the leading Georgia new construction home builders with new construction communities around the Augusta area in Evans and Grovetown.
Every Hughston Homes new construction home is outfitted with intelligent home technology that gives homebuyers access to:
- Touchless Video Doorbell System
- This allows our home owners to talk with visitors from anywhere at any time and with customizable triggers, your doorbell can ring and porch lights turn on when a visitor simply walks on your porch.
- Keyless Entry
- Say goodbye to being locked out of home because you lost your keys or forgot them somewhere. Just enter the code into your Hughston Homes home and you’re in!
- Remote Garage Door Access
- Open your home’s garage door from anywhere via your phone.
If you are looking for even more smart-home features for your Augusta new construction home, then you can opt-in for additional smart-home amenities with various pricing options available.
This neighborhood features Hughston Homes’ Craftsman Style Homes with all of the standard Hughston Homes amenities.
The interior of these new construction homes includes hand-scraped hardwood floors, granite throughout each home, and tile in every bathroom. On the exterior of the homes, homeowners can enjoy patios leading to a spacious backyard, perfect for entertaining during the big game, a neighborhood cookout, family gatherings, and more!
Since Evans is located on the northwest corner of Augusta, Four Oaks isn’t plagued by the congestion of the Augusta city-center, while still being conveniently located only about 20 minutes from downtown Augusta, GA.
This new construction community in the Grovetown community of the Augusta, GA area is conveniently located near the intersection of Baker’s Place and Wrightsboro Roads with zoning for Euchee Creek Elementary, Harlem Middle, and Harlem High Schools.
With lots as small as 0.25 acres to as large as 1.5 acres, this community can accommodate your family’s needs.