- Opportune Location – Located directily off of Highway 280 and Uniroyal Road. Convenient to Auburn and easy drive to Fort Benning. Under two minutes to interstate.
- Assigned Schools: Southview Primary, Northside Elementary, Opelika Middle, Opelika High
- Opportunities: Choose your favorite homesite, home plan, and personalize your brand new home from the outside, in.
- Click to Request Informational Packet
- Click for Directions to Gallery Model
Opelika, Alabama is a charming Alabama city of 27,000 residents, just off Interstate 85 between Montgomery and Atlanta and located directly next door to Auburn; close enough to enjoy the sports and cultural events provided by Auburn University, and yet with a flavor all its own. At the center of Opelika is the historic Lee County Courthouse, built in 1896. Popular shopping venues include a variety of shops and boutiques downtown, as well as the new 130 acre Tiger Town Shopping Center. Several public parks offer plenty of room for outdoor activities and family events throughout the year, including an Easter egg hunt and Christmas light show. Schoolchildren in Opelika are served by an excellent school system consisting of three elementary schools, three intermediate schools, a middle school and a high school. Serving the entire East Alabama Region, East Alabama Medical Center is a large contributor for healthcare to the community residents and is a great employer resource for nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals.